Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MB Sports Boss 210  (Read 3811 times)

gpd005

• spinner
MB Sports Boss 210
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:42:35 PM »

The wife and I picked up this older MB Sports Boss 210 over the winter and did a little bit of work to it.  Here is the before and after shots so you can compare.  It's amazing what a wrap can do to a boat when you add a tower with it!

gpd005

• spinner
Re: MB Sports Boss 210
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 01:47:11 PM »

We have added a few more things since this pic 8)

rrkyle

• KW Animal
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 06:36:37 PM »

I remember seeing that one on wakeworld.

A buddy of mine used to have one. One of my favorite wakes actually! But has to be slammed. If we didn't have such a small river we wouldn't have been able to run that much ballast.

Our setup in that boat was- rear locker full (not sure on size, 500lb maybe) Two 800lb sacks one on each side of the motor, and a 500 lb sack up front. The wake was beautiful, real mellow and an awesome smooth transition.

Welcome to the forum!

DESTRUKTORE

• lowrider
  • IF your Big GO BIGGER
    • https://www.facebook.com/southernboarders?ref=hl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 10:07:25 PM »

We have added a few more things since this pic 8)

Your boat looks sick!!!

Hawkeye_boarder

• Global Moderator
  • KW Addict
    • http://www.northernboarders.com
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 10:25:13 PM »

Nice rig.

gpd005

• spinner
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 09:56:37 AM »

Thanks for the props!  I just bought a surf board and wasn't sure how much ballast it would take to surf.  I currently just run a 750# in the rear locker and try to have everyone sit on one side and the wake just isn't quite big enough to go with no rope.  Sounds like i need some more weight to get it done.  We have been very happy with this boat and are almost to the 100 hour mark for this summer.  That isn't bad for being in Indiana i suppose.  Especially considering we will be at 90 degrees today and a high of 60 on Friday. 

rrkyle

• KW Animal
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 10:58:12 AM »

We never could get a good wave for surfing out of his. We tried with all that weight and about 8 people on board. It got some size but the pocket was so small you could never really go rope less. We tried several different set ups with all that weight.

But the Kneeboard wake is legit! 8)

DESTRUKTORE

• lowrider
  • IF your Big GO BIGGER
    • https://www.facebook.com/southernboarders?ref=hl
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 06:45:44 AM »

We never could get a good wave for surfing out of his. We tried with all that weight and about 8 people on board. It got some size but the pocket was so small you could never really go rope less. We tried several different set ups with all that weight.

But the Kneeboard wake is legit! 8)

I  agree kneeboard wake is perfect to fly ( why is everyone messing up our water with these stupid surf wakes when the lake is glass?)

mortl13

• spinner
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 12:07:11 PM »

I know this is an old thread.  My wife and I picked up a Sports Boss 210 last fall.  We are skiers, but have been doing a little wake surfing as well.  Has anyone used a wake shaper/wedge?
Pages: [1]   Go Up